§ I Conditions of Use
These Conditions of Use for nizocamera.com online become operative with immediate effect. By ticking the box "I have read the Conditions of Use" and agree with these terms and conditions, you signify to be bound by the following terms and conditions of the operating company of this website (see IMPRINT according to § 6 TDG).
§ II Marketplace
This website is a marketplace and “goods” shall mean the following new and used items, and services that can be purchased via this website:
a) Super 8mm film cameras
b) Super 8mm film camera accessories
§ III User Account
1. To take full advantage of this website it´s recommended to register
as a user. Registration is free of charge.
2. The use of this website is only open to legal entities or to
individuals fully competent to contract. Underage individuals, in
particular, are not allowed to use this website.
3. Please ensure that the details you provide us with on opening your
account are correct and complete. You must inform us of any changes to
the details you provided without delay.
4. On registration you choose a password. You must take all
necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and
secure. You must not let anybody know your password.
5. Each user is allowed one user account only. Creating several user
accounts is considered a breach of these Conditions of Use.
6. We reserve the right to refuse access to user accounts without prior
notice, if a user infringes these Conditions of Use or, by using this
website, infringes prevailing law. This applies, in particular, when
users supply incorrect details upon registration, or if they infringe
third-party rights or misuse services, we supply, when using this website.
7. In case you are refused access to your account, you are not allowed
to use this website any longer or to register again without our express
8. Any user may cancel this contract of use at any time without giving
reason. For cancellation please send a notification via our Contact form or directly by email to
§ IV Charges and Commissions
Registration as a user to this website is free of charge. No charges
will be made for enquiries, bids, acceptance of offers or for purchasing
§ V General
1. Using this website and our services you must act in accordance with
2. Any product information concerning the make, measurements, design,
colour, weight and other features of our goods are regarded
non-guaranteed specifications unless an express warranty has been given
3. Transfer of rights and duties from a sale contract requires prior
agreement in writing from each party of the contract.
4. The contents on our website are the exclusive property of the holder
of the right. You may not copy or distribute or otherwise use or
duplicate the contents of the website without our express written
consent. You man not use the layout of our website on other websites
without our prior consent.
5. Users are not entitled to use mechanisms, software or any other
routines in combination with the use of this website that could disrupt
the operation of this website.
6. This website and the range of goods we offer are presented without
any guarantees as to availability and/or quality.
§ VI Completion of Contract
1. Once you have ordered a product according to §1 of these Conditions
of Use by clicking the Confirm Order-button, the order of the item/s
present in your Shopping Cart is binding.
2. Your order is binding for 7 calendar days.
3. Confirmation that we will process your order (received by the user)
or dispatching the goods within this period of 7 calendar days will
complete the contract.
4. The prices shown are final prices – misprints, errors and price
variations (i.e. changes of value added tax) excepted. Prices include VAT.
5. We deliver while stock lasts and as quickly as possible according to
the chronology of the incoming orders.
§ VII Returns
1. We want our customers to be satisfied with what we deliver. Hence,
any goods purchased through our website can be returned within 14 days after receipt.
2. Postage for any return consignments must be paid by the purchaser. Please note:
nizocamera.com will refuse acceptance, if postage is still due on a
3. Please return the goods to the following address:
Inndht.h ePhaeualt yBoiugbae
4. We will transfer the invoiced value of goods (and, if applicable, the
postage paid) back into the current account or credit card account that
has been debited through same payment service they have been received. In all other cases we will use the bank account available
for repayment. Information about the process will be
sent to you via e-mail. In case you have not settled the invoice when
revoking your order, the invoice becomes redundant by returning the goods.
5. Please do keep the certificate of posting until your account has been
6. Following conditions must apply for full reimbursement:
7. If the goods have been used the
- You must have cancelled your order and, thereby, the sale contract
within 14 days from the day after delivery of the goods either in
writing or by sending an e-mail or by returning the goods.
- For compliance with the time-limit it suffices to post your return in
- After the 14-days-period we will not accept goods
8. Deliveries are at present usually dispatched by DHL international parcel service (subdiary of Deutsche Post). We may, at your option, dispatch by express courier.
- Goods returned within 14 days from the day after delivery must be in same condition as shipped before and will be checked for signs of wear and tear, and you may be charged a
- Shipping charges will be reimbursed, if the goods were damaged on
delivery or had any defects.
§ VIII Payment
1. Payment of the contractually agreed purchase price is paypable in advance.
2. We do not accept remittance advices, bills of exchange or cheques.
3. Following payment forms are accepted:
- Bank-to-Bank wire transfers
- Western Union Money Transfer
- Eurogiro Moneytransfer
§ XI Shipping Charges
Shipping charges depend on the order you place and are calculated prior your order request.
§ X Reservation of Title
1. Title to the product shall not pass to the
purchaser until we have received payment in full completing the contract.
2. The purchaser may sell the product (extended reservation of proprietary
rights) to a third party until payment has been completed in full on the
condition of anticipatory assignment of all claims to us.
3. In the event of any changes of address while payments are still due,
users are particularly obligated to inform us of these changes of their
own accord and without delay.
§ XI Liability
1. Towards companies we assume liability – with the exception of
expressly warranted quality – only for intent or gross negligence.
However, if essential contractual obligations have been breached, we
accept liability for any negligent conduct of members of our staff
and/or agents. We do not assume liability for consequential damages
except for intent or gross negligence of our legal representatives,
executives or other agents. In particular, we do not accept liability
for any loss of profit. Our liability is limited – except for intent or
gross negligence of our legal representatives, executives or other
agents – to ordinarily foreseeable damages at the completion of a contract.
2. Towards consumers we assume liability – with the exception of
expressly warranted quality – only for intent or gross negligence. In
the event of breaches to essential contractual obligations, debtor’s
delay or service provision, we assume liability for any negligent
conduct of members of our staff and/or agents. Our liability is limited
– except for intent or gross negligence of our legal representatives,
members of staff or other agents – to the extent of damage or amount of
loss ordinarily foreseeable at the completion of a contract.
3. You can access and look at our general terms and conditions of use and
business at any time on this page. For safety reasons your specific
order details are not retrievable via internet and are treated strictly
confidential according to our Data Protection Act.
§ XII Stipulation requiring the Written Form
1. Any statement, subsidiary agreement, warrant and/or postscript
modification of a contract expressed within the context of concluding
the contract of use must be conveyed in writing or via e-mail.
2. E-mail and postal address of the user are those s/he provided
according to §2/3 of these Conditions of Use.
3. We reserve the right to change our above given e-mail and/or postal
address at our own discretion. We will inform users within 3 working
days about the modifications made either in writing or via our website.
§ XIII Place of Performance
Place of performance shall be the company’s place of business in Lrasntdawyeohurtsotfrt.h e, Germany.
§ XIV Warranty
1. If the product develops a defect or you have any other complaint about it during the 90-day warranty period, please notify us in writing via our Contact form or directly by email to
firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event of faulty goods delivered, we reserve the right to
repair or replace the product of your choice in accordance with the
2. You are entitled to return the product against an exchange or ask for a reduction of the purchase price, if repairs fail completely or the replacement is faulty as well.
3. The warranty period is 90-day for used
goods. For parts subject to wear and tear the limitation is set at 14 days.
4. If goods are damaged in transit, then you should refuse the delivery. Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims made thereafter. If damage is discovered upon opening the package, please notify the carrier and us immediately (recommended time frame is: less than 3 calender days).
§ XV Applicable Law
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany is effective, exclusive of the international commercial law. Place of jurisdiction - for any claim or controversy, directly or indirectly arising out of this business connections - is the local court at nizocamera.com domicile. If single definitions of the delivery contract or the general conditions of use are ineffective, the remaining provisions stay effective. On border-crossing deliveries, german law is effective.
§ XVI Changes to these Conditions of Use
We reserve the right to change these Conditions of Use at any time and
without giving any reasons. The respective latest version is part of our