nizocamera.com, a company located at
Landwehrs, . 13
44147 Dortm, d
nizocamera.com respects each individual’s right to personal privacy. We will collect and use information through our website only in the ways disclosed in this statement in accordance with the European Union Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC and the Safe Harbor Guidelines of the U.S. Department of Commerce. This statement applies solely to information collected at nizocamera.com website.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
We may send a cookie which may be stored on by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of this website.
Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website
- enable your use of the services available on the website
- send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
We will not without your express consent provide, sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention)
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on password protected secure servers.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Users may access their own personal information and contact us about inaccuracies they may find. Users may delete their information from our database by sending an e-mail, making sure to include their first and last name, requesting that we remove them from the database. You may also simply log into Your Account and delete any and all information that you do not want us to have.
Third party websites
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
or use our Contact form.